Many quilters piece their projects, and then send them out to a longarm quilter or machine quilter to put together. With the fast, fun and easy quilt-as-you-go technique, you actually quilt your projects as you piece them. This class teaches you several quilt-as-you-go methods close up and step by step while you make two exclusive projects.
In this class you’ll learn how to:
- Create projects with the basic sew-and-flip method.
- Quilt a stash-buster, strip-pieced table topper.
- Make a French braid design with zingers.
- Create a gorgeous bargello-style quilt with varying shades of color.
- Join quilt blocks as you go with channeling and sashing.
- Add a sew-and-flip border around your quilts.
- Machine-sew the binding.
Class includes complete instructions to make five exclusive projects: Scrappy Sew-and-Flip Table Topper and Turquoise Bliss Quilt.
This is a two day class September 26th & October 24th with a “Prep” day on October 17th from 1pm to 3pm! Call today to book your spot (586) 799-7507