Have you ever admired a quilt with lots of pieces that came together into perfect points and wondered, “How did they do that?” Or maybe you’ve heard of the quilting technique called paper piecing, but thought it looked too hard? Paper piecing isn’t hard! You just need the right instruction from an expert!
Confident beginner quilters can easily learn the paper-piecing quilting technique with expert Nancy McNally in this Learn to Paper Piece class. With thorough instruction and detailed demonstrations, Nancy will guide you past those common fears and teach you the paper piecing technique so that you, too, can make amazing quilts with perfect points every time. Join Nancy and learn to make the amazing Compass Quilt block.
Add the paper-piecing technique to your quilting skills today. Soon you’ll be making precisely pieced quilts with perfect points to impress your family and quilting friends!
In this class, you’ll learn:
- How to accurately measure, label and organize fabric and paper units
- The fail safe paper-piecing method of sew, crease, press and trim
- How to safely tear away paper patterns
- How to make a gorgeous 14-piece quilt block to create a stunning Compass Quilt wall hanging
- How to fix mistakes
- How to create a design wall for “auditioning” your quilt block layouts
Call today to book your spot!